The scalp issues in its early stage are easy to tackle and treated well. According to the statistics, the hair loss phenomenon is hitting hard among the population of many regions, and almost half of them are women. Seemingly the water of extreme weather conditions may be the culprit behind rising scalp issues. The need of consulting a good trichologist is now becoming necessary under the light of this growing issue in the region.
Who Is A Trichologist?
With the success of the latest surgical scalp restoration procedures, the treatment has ensured many to be the only permanent solution to scalp problem. So, before going for the surgical transplant, you have to undergo a proper consultation session. The consultation is handled by a trichologist, who has experience in this area. Think of a trichologist as a hair doctor, to whom you may wish to consult about our scalp issues rather than any general physician.
How the Consultation Works
This estimated one-hour discussion is helpful to further for the procedure is many ways. First, see how it works.
• The doctor will evaluate your scalp problem in which a detailed examination of your scalp will be conducted. So that you shall be provided with a proper diagnosis according to the problem.
• Your medical history will be examined to know if there is any underlying health problem that is causing baldness.
• The discussion about your diet, lifestyle, as well as your living and workplace environment will be done. All of it is necessary in order to point any possible reason of your baldness.
• The consultation is detailed and may take time as it is impossible to suggest any treatment unless they look at all the possible factors and the causes.
• You may require further examination after the first visit, such as blood analysis, to confirm the possible factors from underlying health conditions.
The Hair Loss Treatment Plan
• A treatment plan shall be discussed, so you should be ready in advance.
• Spare enough time of yours to have a full consultation with the doctor, and gather as much as you can. So that you can be satisfied enough with the further treatment procedure.
• Please note that your treatment plan will be discussed and planned only after the proper consultation.
The Better Diagnosis
There are many cases that prove to be the contributing factors in making the baldness a headache. The trichologists explain that the following scalp problems are commonly are diagnosed in the session.
• Inadequate nutrition
• Environment factors
• Hormone imbalance
• Follicle sensitivity.
• Sudden Trauma or Stress.
• Thyroid Problem
Different Advice for Different Scalp Problems
Every person suffers from different scalp issues and their treatment also differs. The baldness or thinning can be extremely stressful. And, there is a large number of people who are suffering from these problems and don’t know how to judge the root cause. These issues can cause a massive lag in self-confidence for a person.
You Can Get an Advice from the Trichologist
It is quiet, not necessary to have any scalp issue or baldness, most people consult to have an advice for better maintenance of the scalp and avoid any problem in future.
• You may be advised some healthy lifestyle tips that could help you to cover up the problem.
• The doctor may prescribe you with a healthy diet plan to overcome any internal nutritional deficiencies in your body.
• The texture problems exist even if you are not experiencing thinning. Your locks may seem lifeless and dull.
• If your case requires the opinion of a Dermatologist, it would be better for you to opt for it. If the skin disease is diagnosed, healing it may defeat the baldness or other scalp problems
• The one cause is stress also, which any trichologists can address to be bitter and must be provided treatment for. Adopting the healthier and simpler lifestyle can undo it.
• The vitamins are necessary to maintain your scalp health, so a vitamin supplement may be suggested that can help to get through the hair loss.
A trichologist is an experienced person who knows the ups and down of your scalp. And if you are the resident of the region with some extreme weather conditions, then the trichologist better knows its possible effects on your scalp. A detailed consultation will not only help you get a better treatment but also get your questions answered. Have a FREE consultation for a hair transplant with one of the best team of Trichologists.